Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whos good with beauty advice?

ok i cant get my eyebrows or upper lip waxed anymore because I am using Retin A and it makes my skin very sensitive.I am going to try threading for my eyebrows but I want to try something different for my upper lip


I came across this at cvs and was woundering if it would be safe to use on my upper lip or if I should get it threaded like my eyebrows.


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de…


wat do you think??


thanksWhos good with beauty advice?
I think you should get your upper lip threaded as well; those ';personal beauty groomers'; are just as bad as razors and likely cause irritation.Whos good with beauty advice?
yeah go to the doctors


and get it cured
ya its safe but why would u want to use it? it only cuts them so when it grows back it will be longer and darker, you can thread ur upper lip =)
its safe n all





but the results arent that great u should try somethin else











%26lt;333
it looks good but you will have to shave ur upper lip hair every few days and that might irritate ur skin, which makes waxing it once a month might be better or the same ..


i think you should try it and everytime you do it put lotion when ur done, be careful and i think you should try it.
go to your dermotologist office and tell them you want lazor hair removal, it doesnt hurt, theres like NO bad complications and its not WAAAAAAAAAAY much and the results are awsome and FOREVER lol
I'm only a preteen SERIOUSLY and I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites