Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Serious Beauty Advice Needed!?

I've been wanting to get rid of the light hair I have on my arms and above my upper lip. BUT- I DO NOT want to do anything to them if the hair is going to grow back darker, thicker, and overall worse.


I've been thinking of waxing, but I need to know. If i wax, what should i expect to see grow back? can i expect it to grow back just as it is? (very light and thin?) it would be horrible to have darker or thicker hair grow back- Not what i want!


What should i do? i don't want to wax then have a major problem when the hair comes back, and i definately don't want to have to always wax or whatever for the rest of my life either...


Serious advice needed. Thank you!- Please no harsh answers.Serious Beauty Advice Needed!?
DONT shave


but you can wax.


when you wax, the hair does grow back,


but not as bad or thick.Serious Beauty Advice Needed!?
Waxing won't make hair grow back thicker and darker as long as your obedient to waxing ever month. You don't even have to go to the salon. I rely on Sally Hansen's waxing strips for my upper lip hair. It costs about $10 for upper lip waxing at the salon but with these strips you can spend like way less because one box of these strips are $7 and it lasts you for awhile.





For the arms... I honestly think that light hair on the arms is okay. It would just be really weird if you didn't have any hair on your arms.
I used to think the same thing you did! I had light hair growing above my upper lip, and I didnt want to wax it due to the same fear. But I did wax it, and it does slowly grow back, but not at all thicker! Actually my aunt also gets hers done and she said shes noticed it getting lighter! Idk about the arms, but its okay to wax your lip!
Waxing/shaving will stimulate the hair follicle on your arms/lip, so it will grow back darker, and more coarse. Thing is, when you wax the hair will stay off for quite a long time. If you wax every couple weeks, it won't be a problem.
go to Sally's store and get the upper lip and arm wax. its really easy and doesnt grow back. you roll it in your hands, it gets hot and you apply. or use nair for the lip. its very easy both of them.





i hope this helps%26lt;3
you can wax ot bleach your upper lip. I have used the over the counter face bleach kit for hair on upper lip.
Use smooth away. You can buy it off the tv commercial or off line.
You can wax it off. It will not come back darker.
THE SMOOTH AWAY DOESNT WORK VERY WELL
Who cares. It's not like you have a full mustache or anything, right?
Hair growing back thicker is myth. normal hair un un shaved at the end angles down . So when people shave the blade cuts the end of the hair strand flush with your skin. so in the proccess of regrowth the hair appears moore noticeable because the tip of the hair is reflecting more light.





Solutions. 1. shave. shaving a face also helps your make-up appear more natural because the poweders wont stick to the hairs.





solution 2. lazer removal my friend had her upp lip done and it has never regrown. usuall treatments take about 3 times to completely remove hair forever but usually you get sold 5.





Solution 3. wax eventually the hair will copletly go away after years of waxing. And NO it won't grow back thicker unless you eat more protien filled foods/ change diet/





solution 4. hair removal cream again will not grow back worse. and it doesnt hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites