Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice Please. Girls only.?

I am a boy (14-17), and I once tried on a dress and I liked it! I like to wear girly clothing, shoes, and makeup (lipstick, etc.). This does not meant that I am gay, for you ignorant people. Cause Im not. I just enjoy feeling girly because it is just more fun or something i dont know!! Anyway, I need tips on how to make myself feel girly! What do you girls do to make yourselves feel girly and pretty and stuff? I know its a weird question to you, but you dont need to write it down okay? Thanks!Beauty Advice Please. Girls only.?
hot pink, skinny jeans, maybe even eyeliner, a guy could pull it off without being seeming gay. and ya, this was a weird question.o_0Beauty Advice Please. Girls only.?
i would go get a manicure %26amp; pedicure, u can get get clear gloss %26amp; it makes ur hands %26amp; feet feel wonderful!! wear skin tight clothing, put a bunch of hair products in ur hair, do ur house everyday, and dont leave the house without looking perfect. who cares how long they have 2 wait :) good luck
lol thats cute.


but id be a little scared if i walked in on my boyfriend tryen on my dress and makeup. haha :] owell buddy ur life








so u wanna feel girly? put on some girly clothes some makeup heels and go out in public.. uve done everything u can
Spa-style treatments are always great. Things like giving yourself manicures, face masks, homemade body treatments, pedicures. Those type of things won't get you scrutinized by the public either, being a guy.
Technically, it does mean your gay. Which i mean, i guess, there is nothing wrong with. But denying it is not good. You need to come out of the armario....
Usually I avoid trying to make myself look too feminine.
tight jeans or short shorts (i suggest the jeans) and a low cut top or a babydoll top. and lip gloss and eyeliner/mascara. good luck! =)
you could wear guyliner, lol. :D
if you really want to feel girly get a boyfriend..........
skinny jeans baby dolly t's and eyeliner


haha i love how your not afraid or wearing these things!


U GO GUY!!!!:D
are you sure your not a crossdresser?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites