Thursday, June 24, 2010

High school beauty advice: Part 3 Skin?

I'm 16 years old and I'm going into my Junior year.





I really need some beauty advice. I have golden blonde hair %26amp; bright green eyes.





First, I have NO fashion sense or anything. My friend was the one that helped me pick out my current clothes and hair style. The reason I'm asking on here is because she has moved away.





I need help with my skin. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and some on my forehead. I've tried the Neturogena wave and it did not work for me. At the moment, all of my skin products are from clean%26amp;clear.





So what skin products should I have?High school beauty advice: Part 3 Skin?
I go to a cosmetic surgeon every once in a while and I buy glycolic acid from them. It helps with acne and blackheads. Im sure you can find somewhere that sells it! It is kind of expensive...$50 for 1 ounce..but it lasts a while a works wonders!High school beauty advice: Part 3 Skin?
If its about black heads you should use a wash or scrub designed for black heads, i think both Clean and Clear and Neutrogena have them..


Also when washing your face use warm water to open your pores and let the wash work better then after you cleaned your face use some cold water to shrink them.. It might help.


With your make-up too make sure its non-comodegenic (non pore clogging) Neutrogena's make-up is usually non-comodegenic
First You should calm down by getting tense you make the break outs worse. Here are things you should use.





-Biore Nose and fore head strips for black heads leave them on for 15-30 Min's at a time.Do twice a week a box ata drug store is $10.





-Try Neutrogenas night time cleanser it works really good.





-In the morning use Johnsons Baby head to toe wash on your face it works amazingly.





Most of the Neutrogena products work really good so try different ones .
I'd try the Noxzema if I were you. It works really well. Get the orange cap anti-bacterial wash, the scrub %26amp; the pads (all are blue %26amp; white bottle with orange cap)... it works really well for me. I have the blackheads %26amp; acne - well at least I did until I started using this stuff. I'd only use the scrub once or twice a week though.
try retin-a it works wonders!
THE BLACK HEAD ERASER :DDD it works good, wash your face with it everyday and youll see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites