Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need beauty advice!!! 10 points for best answer?

when I was in Middle School my mom became mentally ill. She made me wear boys clothes to school. My friend would help me hide my own clothes in my locker and I would change before school if I had time. But people still made fun of me and they called me the girl who wanted a sex change





Now i'm 17 and next year I will be a senior. I only feel good about myself if I have a brand new outfit and my hair and makeup are ';perfect.'; Otherwise, I think I'm ugly. I don't think I look like a boy, but being made fun of for so much of my life really hurt my selfconfidence. how can I become more confident and not worry about how I look?I need beauty advice!!! 10 points for best answer?
You cannot worry about what other people think! You are who You are and you did it for a family matter so it makes that even more significant! In twenty years; its not gonna matter what you wore, who you hung out with, or how you wore your hair. All that will matter is what you learned and how you put it to good use. You have to be the stronger person and stand up to them. Even though its tough, you've got too be the stronger person overall. Surround yourself with good, loving friends that have the same values as you and that care about the REAL you and NOT what you wear. Name brands DON'T matter! Don't let it kick you down to the floor. Think, only one more year then you can get away from all those immature kids. Sex change??? Wow, that's really stupid! I mean those little fuckers can leave you alone :O its Pretty stupid. Okay so just listen to my advice. kk,thanks.Bye (: If you need anything just ask!I need beauty advice!!! 10 points for best answer?
Sweet heart i'm sorry your mom had a metal illness but the past is the past. Growing up my family couldn't afford good clothes so i wore really old out dated things. I felt very different from other kids, they made fun of what i wore, but I don't let that effect me now. That's the past and If you look back you'll soon be going that way.
hey dear


first of all you have to ignore what is said to you,never hear what they are saying


try the girlish outfits,apply some makeup,wear high heels,and try to show that you are soooooo confident,try to look CUTE, then when they see this style,all what they can do is shut up,open their mouths for your beauty


hope i helped
im a tom-boy [im changing no worries :] I would wear nailpolish heels sexy dress and take your girl friends and go somewhere (without your parents)
fix up as much as u can and dont worry about no one else people make fun of people because it makes them feel good just say **** it just be your self!!!
right when i was in primary i was a tomboy %26amp; i was made fun of. Now in comp i'm nt a tomboy. when i started being more girly, i was made fun of. To help my confidence i just done weird stuff lol so heres a list on werid stuff u can do to help urself:





1.take pics of urself, like proper posing


2.do ur hair differant everyday, week or summin 'coz girls get jealous of individuality, just don't go gothic or emo unless u like it.


3. Go out more with your friends, go crazy.


4.some1 who starts bing bitchy, just laugh 'coz normally that means they think ur pretty and jealous.


ok there not that weird but never mind. Have fun, try to smile everyday.


don't let them comments hurt u there just being childish. Enjoy life





hope i helped :D
hey liz, the only way you can become confident..is by knowing that if you build up a personality to make people look away from your looks...they wont even look at ur looks. i mean...i know this guy...and he isnt even cute....like not cute at all...and everyone likes him! i like him :P...cause hes so funny and all...all you need are some cool new clothes...and i bet you look really pretty in guy clothes too...





when you look at someone not so cute? what do you think?





what if that person has a really great personalty?...see..u wouldnt look at their cloathes...and i think in high school ppl dont look much at ur clothes....





just be your self...forget worrying about ur looks...or people ownt like you after all! so chill...smile...laugh and live life like no one is watching you....








:)
I feel that you should not worry about what others say, because they must don't have nothing else to do and they are miserable without teasing others. Remember you are what you make of yourself, so if you know you're not interested in being a boy, be a young beautiful young lady that you are and not worry about the idiots(lol). Get your freakum dresson and watch them boys be all over you (figure of speak) . Do the best that you can with what you have, stay strong and positive and keep your head up. You're going to be the bombshell of the senior prom next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites