Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice EMERGENCY!!!?

I popped a pimple on my forehead and it got really bad (it was not ready to be popped) someone told me to put toothpaste on it and I did for two days at night! Now I have a BIG read spot on my forehead and I have a important event to go to tonight. ANY ADVICE PLEASE!!! I posted this before but I think everybody thought it is still a pimple so I am posting it againBeauty Advice EMERGENCY!!!?
oh, man. Whoever told you to put toothpaste on it needs to be smacked. The fluoride in the toothpaste can cause severe skin irritation.


Use a moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin to help with the irritation. Other then that, use a good concealer. Make sure to take it with you, in case you need to reapply it.Beauty Advice EMERGENCY!!!?
The best is to leave it alone i guess, and wahs you face and use a good moiturizer. But in your case just put some cover-up, foundation, or conceler on it.
If you have time to go to the doctor, you could get a shot of cortisone to take the swelling down. Ice should help with the redness, as would some concealer and powder.
I use noxzema to help a dry spot to heal faster. I have heard that visine can take the red out of the spot, but I have never tried it myself...at this point you need some concealer and a little powder to hide it. But moisturize it first with a noxzema-like product.
Hm. I dont know any remedies but i would DEFINITELY wear concealer.
Is there any way you can cover the spot with your hair? You said it was on your forehead.





I had a little rash like that once. I used a cream for dry skin and it cleared up in a few days. So do that, and then try to cover it with makeup.
put moisturizer on it and then cover with a liquid concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites