Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im looking for a unique look...BEAUTY ADVICE PLEASE?

I want to stand out and look unusual...I have fair to medium skin, dark eyebrows, european features, blue grey eyes and brown hair with natural blonde streaks. Most girls I know of have dark hair, dark eyes and tan/dark skin. I dont want to do the whole tanning and trying to be exotic and look like them, its played out (NOT a racist comment). I want something to compliment my delicate features and make them stand out. What hair color would go good with my face, like dark brown would make my eyes pop but black (blue black maybe?) might make me look too pale. Any advice?Im looking for a unique look...BEAUTY ADVICE PLEASE?
I wanna see you when I wake up wake up wake up


'Cause you look good without make up make up make up


Ain't nothin' on you phony phony phony


You're sexy and you know it know it know it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites