Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help girls! I need beauty advice!?

Hey everyone, I am going to a wedding in about a month and I want to look really good (its in the bahamas). I'm not really a girly girl, so I don't know how to prepare for these things.


What types of things would you do? (ie, tanning, pedicure etc)


Any advice, specific or general is appreciated. thanks!Help girls! I need beauty advice!?
If it were ME, I'd go all out. It's a wedding and in the Bahamas for goodness sakes, the pictures are going to be in the memory book forever! You have to look your best.


I'd get warm highlights, depending on my haircolor, they could be anywhere from browns to reds. If you have blonde hair, (which I'm guessing you do) I'd get a light brown. Nothing deep, or dark. Like a caramel.


And then I would definitely get a tan. Spray tans are better for your skin, but sometimes you come out a bit orange.


Also, make sure your dress goes well with your hair color, eye color.. etc.


Of course, if you're IN the wedding, you really don't have a choice. The bride picks for you..


Depending on the length of the dress, I wouldn't get a pedicure. If it was a short dress, however, I would. And definitely a manicure. Your fingernails will be seen regardless.


I think that's about it..Help girls! I need beauty advice!?
Go tanning or get sprayed tan , but not this early have your hair done Buy sun dresses and do your makeup really pretty!!


.....
You said it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites