Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need beauty advice and health advice?

Ok so there are a few things I want to do and I am able to as I have enough money to do this but I just need help with advice please:





-Want to get a tan:


Usng solarium is too much of a risk for cancer etc so I am worried about doing this so what are my other options? I did spray tan at body bronze and it was patchy and orange and I know its expensive to maintain but i am willing to do it in time for summer. Also I heard there is a safe implant which makes the skin darker for tanning and protecton against uv rays any one heard of it? Whats your opinions?





- I also want to get a personal trainer to tone my belly up and general fitness, I am size 8 aus and only weigh 57 but want to be toned all over and i do yoga...any advice or recommendations in melbourne AUS.





- The next thing is I have to wear make up as I have fair skin but I have ery nice skin and dont need to but also have to wear eyeliner to look nice as it makes my eyes stand out and I just cant work out a way without it otherwise i look dead etc...is there a company that helps with this sort of thing to get my look right then I can stick with it or something??





These are the 3 things I need advice with - any help would be great!!!!Need beauty advice and health advice?
Ok, my advice would be not to worry about these things. Fake tans just for summer?? A personal trainer at size 8?? You think you need to wear makeup because you have fair skin?????


What you really need is to accept yourself for who you are. I did that about two years ago, and now I'm a lot less stressed, my grades are up, and I have better friends. I think you should just not worry about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites