Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies: What's your beauty/female grooming routine? Share some tips and advice...?

I'm new to the hair removal stuff. What I'd like to know is how you ladies:


- remove unwanted hair and how often


- your face cleansing routine in the morning


- what kind of make up you wear





Thanks, God bless xxLadies: What's your beauty/female grooming routine? Share some tips and advice...?
With unwanted hair I use ';Veet'; hair removal cream. I use this around every two weeks.


In the morning I use all my NO7 products. I find that NO7 products leave my face feeling smooth and refreshed! :) - http://www.boots.ie/main.asp?pid=3125%26amp;rn鈥?/a>


When It comes to make up again, I use NO7. I also use Loreal. I find that Loreal foundation and powder last alot longer compared to other powders.


After I do my make up which is normally foundation, powder, mascara and a small amount of lipgloss (all Loreal) I moisturise myself with my ';Dove'; allover body lotion. Any body lotion will do. Makes you feel soft and fresh throughout the day :)Ladies: What's your beauty/female grooming routine? Share some tips and advice...?
Hey,


Well hair removal i use wax, i get waxed once a month in every bit where there is hair pretty much.


I use Johnsons face wash, its like a grainey one that is a scrub as well its brilliant!! i swear by it, also after that i use shesido god cant spell it, face washa s well. i use those after eash other and at night.





I wear makeup everyday. i use a liquid foundation cant remember the brand and then on top i wear the new loreal mineral makeup. i use Maybellene mascara, the blackest black, Eyeliner i use Maybellene as its smooth and easy to use and then Australis Blusher.


Thats me :)





p.s it does sound allot of makeup but i dont look like a barbie skank. :)
I wear MAC makeup, and some from sephora[ mascara e.t.c ]. Their colored eyeliner and max volume mascara is beautiful. But most of the time i get my eyeliner fr/ sidecca[:





i remove the hair like probably monthly, dont ask whyyy xDD. haha., like if u mean legs, use nair[: cause if u use razors they leave stubbles. BLEH!





What i use is the neutrogina vibrating thing.. the one on those commercials where it vibrates then washes you face or something, its very good[:. but i also use OLAY foaming face cleanser.





Both doesnt keep your face dry, or no irritation unless your allergic to the ingredients. Hope i helps!
-I use that hair removal cream stuff (on my arms), I think I use sally hansen but Im not sure. And I shave armpits, legs, and pubes. I do the arm thing like once a week or something.





-I cleanse with Cetaphil, I LOVE it, it makes your skin really nice and gets it really clean.





-makeup I wear is tinted moisturizer, chapstick, concealer (sometimes) and mascara on your average day, if I want to look nice I add eyeliner and eyeshadow. all drugstore brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites