Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need beauty tips/advice for men (all/any) please help me, ?

please give me all the ones possible or at least give me as much as you want to write. also give me good websites to look this up.I need beauty tips/advice for men (all/any) please help me, ?
shave your balls to keep the Lady's happy. and that's it. end of story. if you do more then that, you need helpI need beauty tips/advice for men (all/any) please help me, ?
What??? ever heard the song ';You're so vain , you probably think this song is about you, you're so oh oh vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you, don't you , don't you.?';


But if you really want to know???


Lip stick, blush, hair color, tattoo's, hair gel, Armani suit, $500 Italian shoes - or Prada. A bath would probably be a good idea and axe body spray. Cause all the guys will want you then.
Make sure your socks match your pants if you're wearing dress pants. Don't mix black and brown (ie brown belt and black shoes). Keep your fingernails short and clean. Floss your teeth.
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites