Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with beauty advice???hair? makeup?

ok, look at these pics, and can u give me some advice for eyeliner color and hair styles mabe? any advice is welcom!!





this ones with my eyes looking kinda green





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf…





uh, i think u can just browse through all those photos from there....just remember some of them were just for fun!





uh, also if anyone could tell me what hairstyle would look good on me and what shape my face is that would be great!!Help with beauty advice???hair? makeup?
when you wear eyeliner, put it on both top and bottom. I would suggest blue - not cheesy blue, but not too dark either. A haristyle...ummm...definetley try a quiff - i think it wil look fab on you! also keep your hair neatly feathered and perhaps layered. You could add light brown highlights to your hair too - it will make it look absolutely gorgeous! P.S you look gorgeous in those pics anyway!Help with beauty advice???hair? makeup?
your profile is set to private :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites