Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty advice....please help? ?

Hey, I'm 14 and I really don't care how I look, but my friends do... they think that ';I neeeeed a boyfriend!'; I really don't care but whatever. So how do you get rid of black heads and greasy hair? thank you!Beauty advice....please help? ?
greasy hair .. uhm .. wash it .. .. Beauty advice....please help? ?
for the blackheads, exfoliate your skin and make sure to wash your face at least once a day (2 is good tho)





for the hair, wash it at least once a day and after shampooing, rinse with cold water (if you cant take the cold, then go as cold as you can)





also remember that wat you look like shouldnt matter, and i am glad that you arent as wrapped up in looks as most girls are :o)
They sell creams for blackheads that you can buy at a drugstore or you can wash your face twice a day. For the greasy hair, wash it a little more often or buy a different shampoo/conditionor used for greasy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites