Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding 21.06.08 last minute diet beauty advice please?

I am getting married in less than 3 weeks and would appreciate some last minute beauty and diet advice. Following a sensible diet since last sept I have lost over 2 stone -14 kilos-and have lost 2 dress sizes.At 5 4'; I am still just 4 kilos approx overweight-67 kilos and am still a little chubby in arms and tummy.I cant do any exercise apart from gentle walking as I have severe spinal injuries.What can I do to tone skin and try and budge just a little more weight? Are there any creams or non-medicated diet pills that can help? any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank you very muchWedding 21.06.08 last minute diet beauty advice please?
pranayama ( yoga ) will do wonders for you in 2 weeks ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites