Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair/beauty advice for an ugly duckling? Picture included. Be as brutal as you need to be!?

Hiya!


Well, the thing is, I myself feel that I am a very ugly girl, esspecially in comparison to my friends.


Here's my photo:


http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/xlamornax/DSC01387.jpg


Basically, can you please confirm to me if this is true! Be as harsh as you feel the need to be. I'd rather just accept it and move on if the majority feel that I feel face gfirst from the ugly tree!


Secondly, if I have to accept this, could anyone advice a new hair style that would perhaps work better for me? I have naturally blonde, but also extremely fine hair, that makes basically any style look odd, or impossible to achieve! Also, what length would go with my face shape?


And finally, would anyone be able to suggest some make up tips? This picture was taken at a party, but I look like I do every day :S


Sorry this is such a long question, but any help would be extremely appreicated! I'm at a loss for what to do :[Hair/beauty advice for an ugly duckling? Picture included. Be as brutal as you need to be!?
Hi- I didn't see any ugly girls in the pic, just some that need some solid advice. Go to your local mall- Macy's, etc. The girls behind the makeup counter- my wife works for Lancome- they do a great job on makeovers (for free) and give great makeup advice. Better cosmetic companies have more experienced people working for them that can give you excellent tips. No Mac, etc.


Next stop- a hair salon. Same tip- no Fantastic Sams or such, go to a higher-end salon where the girls have a lot more experience. There is a reason you pay more at these places. More experience and knowledge of a wider range of products and looks.


Clothes- you have to put something on in the morning, right? Why not dress in something a little nicer, more complimentary to you? Everyone has nice clothes in their closet. Why do you need a special occasion to dress nicer?Hair/beauty advice for an ugly duckling? Picture included. Be as brutal as you need to be!?
I looked at thie picture, not one of those girls in it are ugly, they are all gorgeous! I just think you need to boost your confidence and self esteem.
i see 4 people and none of them are ugly.
I can't answer your question till I know which girl in the photo you are.
i don't know which one you aaare....
I can see four angels. Where's the ';ugly duckling'; ?
I don't know what one you are but according to me your all ugly =] have a nice day!
i dont know which one u are they are all pretty, but if ur the fat one, then just lose some weight and ull be fine
First, we don't know which one you are. Second, all four look like cute babes to me and all look like they're having a great time. Third, all the ';ugly'; girls I know don't have friends. So no mater which girl you are, you got something going on for you or you would't be hanging around ';or invited'; to be around any of the pretty girls shown. Sounds like you have an ego issue. Read some self help books. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites