Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice Please. Girls only.?

I am a boy (14-17), and I once tried on a dress and I liked it! I like to wear girly clothing, shoes, and makeup (lipstick, etc.). This does not meant that I am gay, for you ignorant people. Cause Im not. I just enjoy feeling girly because it is just more fun or something i dont know!! Anyway, I need tips on how to make myself feel girly! What do you girls do to make yourselves feel girly and pretty and stuff? I know its a weird question to you, but you dont need to write it down okay? Thanks!Beauty Advice Please. Girls only.?
please get helpBeauty Advice Please. Girls only.?
Well first of all.... I'm not girly at ALL, but I will do my best.


When I try to make myself feel pretty I get my makeup on and cute clothes with some matching shoes, and fix my hair. I usually straighten it if I'm trying to impress somebody. Weird reason, but oh well. I honestly don't know that I would wear dresses and skirts if I were you. But then again.... I'm not. Some girls like to feel pretty wearing a thong. I don't know how you would feel in something like that, but it would be hidden, and only you and others you show/ tell would know you are wearing it. Well I hope I helped a little.
there's a word for this, it's called like, trans something or something like that. I dunno. How bout you put on some makeup? or style some clothing on that one website or something?
if this is real: uh........ i am a girl so i feel girly 24/7. but i guess for your case you could try clear nail polish....
uhm.


get some girl friends.


and go to the mall.


buy some fashion mags.








sephora. is amazingg.
  • mileage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites