Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has Anyone Given You A Beauty Tip Or Advice That Didn't Work As Expected?

Someone gives you beauty advice for your hair and skin did it work as expected or did something go wrong?Has Anyone Given You A Beauty Tip Or Advice That Didn't Work As Expected?
yes my friend told me to make a blend of garlic, honey, %26amp; eggs in a blender %26amp; cover my hair with it for 12 hrs to make my hair grow faster %26amp; stronger, but the smell was so terrible that made everyone stand at least 100yards away from me to avoid the smell ;-) %26amp; it lasted for 2 weeks %26amp; it like originates again each time I shower!! that was HORRIBLE!Has Anyone Given You A Beauty Tip Or Advice That Didn't Work As Expected?
yes i was told that if i was 2 wear a light bass then what i was


wearing then it would make me look darker.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites