Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What beauty advice do you have for me? See photos?

I know I need to loose weight, and tone up... but what other advice do you have for me? don't worry about being too mean, I am prepared for the worst...





do you think I should cut my hair? go darker? any advice????





http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/A鈥?/a>What beauty advice do you have for me? See photos?
Let your eyebrows grow thicker a little bit because they look a bit too plucked right now if you get what I mean :-)


Also, I think you'd look so nice with a chocolatey brown colour hair :-)





xxxWhat beauty advice do you have for me? See photos?
I need to lose weight too, i'm pretty much the same size as you are I think lol and my name was sunshine before i changed it yesterday to this :P





anyway, your hair is really nice but it should be a bit darker I think,


also try using a different brands of mascara and eyeliner, theyre giving you smudges on your eyes, and you'd look prettier with a better kind, your lips in the last picture are PERFECT! jawline is nice, eyes are pretty, nose is good, you look like an 8.5/10 to me, maybe 8.8 i don't know.


try making your eyebrows slightly thicker, they'd match up with the rest of your face better.





oh, no, i'm fatter, you're skinnier than I am, you dont have to lose weight!


all in all, youre very pretty :)
You have such a pretty face. But yea, I think you should go darker with your hair, just a few shades to an ash blond maybe, it would just make ur hair look more rich. especially if you don't make it stick-straight, and add a little loose curls. Also, but this is just my opinion, thicken your eyebrows just a tad. Good luck!
hair should be a little darker w/ some highlights Get a good hair cut, a little shorter that frames your face. Last but not least your eyebrows need to look more natural. Instead of being so thin. Not to hurt ur feelings but they kind of look like they are painted on in the pics.
i think you are really pretty i like your hair the way it is. the only thing i would do different is your eye make-up it looks like you are putting too much underneith and it is making your eyes look droopy. go to a salon and ask then what make-up would look best on you.
i think you're really hot and your body is great. stay blonde, if you dye your hair darker you'll look really, lol, idk i guess russian. too hard is what i mean. and yeah, lose a little weight and you'll be perfect.
ur all ready kinda pretty.





uhh the pic in the top right: look like a hooker....lol sorry


bottom right: looks good....probably help if u showed teeth in the smile, that always looks good





other than that ur good to go. why do u need beauty help? seems like ur fine as it is.
u dont need to lose weight! you are perfectly fine! as long as your comfortable then dont worry about it... i don't think that you should go darker because it might look unnatural. maybe try curling your hair though? it would look really pretty!
I think you should get shorter bangs, and thicker. That would make your hair look thicker because you have very thin hair.
pretty


I like your hair the color it is now


the ony comment I have is fill in your eyebrows because they lok a little off to me


yep thats it:)
Maybe let it grow a little longer, but other than that it looks beautiful already ^_^
dont worry about losing weight. you're lovely :)
Hm, your hair color could use some work like more hilights maybe? The rest is fine lol :P.
You look pretty now, but maybe a warmer hair color.
with or without plastic surgery?


if you wash your face we can see what you really look like.
none. you are pretty as it is. dont change the hair color. maybe get extensions to make it longer and fuller though ;]
I like your look a lot!





Yeah, lose a little weight... then you're be even prettier. ;)





7/10
u dont need to lose any weight! Your really pretty! Just stay the way you are!
  • mileage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites