Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice...help!?

Let's just start this off with I'm not the prettiest girl. But, my boyfriend wants to take me out tomorrow. So basically he's taking me on a date. I want to look nice for him. He's taking me to dinner and a movie. What should i wear, how should i do my makeup, how should i wear my hair? I need help. I don't go on many dates.Beauty Advice...help!?
Straighten your hair...wear a classy shirt with some sexy jeans and heels. Wear light make-up, natural shades, and plenty of mascara. Also wear some a good scent, even if it's just a lotion. I recommend Curve for Women, Carbon Black Mascara for Fuller Lashes by Loreal, Maybelline Shine Nude Lip Gloss.Beauty Advice...help!?
i kno your not the prettiest girl, i am. but at least the theatre is dark. I'm just kidding i'm sure your beautiful wear some nice jeans and don't overdo the makeup
straighten your hair.





wear a bright colored top that make u stand out.


such as; yellow, orange, pink...etc


with some white or black shorts and flip flops to go with it.








don't wear too much make up..


specially if you aren't used to wearing make up..





%26amp;%26amp; best of all, put ure best smile on !!





good luck !
Hi Oreo!





First thing's first, don't panic! Is your hair long or short? With today's flat irons, you can easily change your hairstyle in a matter of minutes. Just remember to put some product on your hair and have someone help you so you don't burn yourself or your hair. If you don't own one, maybe you can borrow a flat iron and have mom or friend do it for you.


As for the makeup, don't go heavy. Natural look is nice. If you have acne, you can hide the spots with a little green concealer. Green helps to hide red. Then put your foundation atop that.


Depending on the weather is how most of us dress. Summer is here, and the colors are bright! Skirts are nice, so are summer dresses. I'm sure your friends have many more ideas! But I wish you good luck and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites