Thursday, June 24, 2010

I dont like how I look, I need some beauty advice please. :D ?

So as you can see from the title I dont like how I look. I have low self esteem so I kinda want a make-over type thing. hehe





Heres a pic of me currently: (I just got red highlights put in but I can dye it any color and such)


http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267鈥?/a>





Its kinda hard to see my eyes but I normally put on mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and then sparkles. I have green eyes.





What would you suggest? I could cut my hair, dye it, highlight it, do pretty much anything at all. I just want to know what you think would look good on me. :D





Also some pics of examples for like hair and such would be great to! but not a must. Thanks!!I dont like how I look, I need some beauty advice please. :D ?
k well i will try to be straight forward,


but dye your hair a different color (that red looks like the color a 7 year old girl would dye her hair!) like dark brown, or a lighter brown.


get side bangs, and layer your hair more.


if you plan on getting side bangs, i recommend buying a straightening iron so you can straighten your bangs or even all your hair.





and as for makeup, i would go for something more natural,


maybe a dark brown eyeliner, dark brown (or anything in the neutral category of eyeshadow) eyeshadow, and some mascara. please dont use sparkles! it looks tacky and weird.


i think that buying a shimmery gold or dark green shadow will bring out your green eyes.


add some foundation on the uneven spots in your skin (if you have any), and add some light pink or clear lipgloss.


you will look put together, but not over-done.





i hope i helped!


:)I dont like how I look, I need some beauty advice please. :D ?
u have a pretty face i would suggest that u color ur hair brown or brown with blond highlight wear mascara and eyeliner and eye shawdow but the major thing is to color ur hair





something like that would make u look like a doll not that u arent right now or anythinghttp://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll304鈥?/a>






for starters, dye your hair. dye it either brown with chucks of blonde, or blonde with chunks of brown. that would look hot on you. and maybe go to a hair dresser and see what kind of styles they can do on your hair. try straightening it too.
take the nasty pink crap out of your hair..PLEASE!!!


and then cut it to a little bit above your shoulders





wear


gold-ish eye shadow


tons and tons of mascara


eyeliner black and do the cat eye





and then BAM!!!


you have a good look.






you should go with a more ';natrual'; red hair dye.. the one you have looks like halloween hairdye.. very cheap. But in all other aspects in terms of ';beauty'; you are very pretty and have nice eyes.
Go brunette, wear natural looking makeup, and watch your color meshing. You could do a lot with you lips, so work with that. Just don't wear red lipstick.
Get side bangs, throw out the sparkles, dye your hair medium brown, get darker brown highlights, and your eyes are perfect now!!!!
I would dye my hair a strawberry blonde with lighter blonde highlights. And I'd get sidebangs. You can straighten it too.


:)
I think you would look good with dark brown hair cut to an inch or two below your shoulders with choppy layers. Your makeup sounds okay but get rid of the sparkles they're tacky.
I would straighten my hair, layer it. You would probably look good witha cherry chocolate brown haircolor.
Never wear that hat again.
dye it black then get a Japanese hair straitening job
Straighten your hair.. please
holy shi t is that hair f'real?!
straighten ur hair and get some bangs!


then wear light naural makeup
Alrightie, first step would be go brunette. That would look so pretty on you, like a caramel color. Always go realistic, that red is too fake looking.


Brunette is safer because the colors look good on most girls.


Blonde has a bucket load of different shades that ALL look different, so go brunette first because the shades are not as drastically different.


I think you should give it a shot straightening your hair and playing around with it, see what you like best. The length is very nice, but if you want a cut, go for it.





Second, say good bye to hats. I honestly never wear hats unless it's super sunny or super cold. I stick with hoods.





Third, put a shine on your bottom lip, no color, just shine, and take a black or a brown eyeliner, liquid is great, to the bottom of your eyes. Finish with a mascara only on your outer top lashes.


If you have a steady hand, you can put the liner on the top too.


This can only be pulled off my certain people in my opinion, but give it a try. Take an emerald green eye shadow, mix it with a white shadow, and touch the inner edge of your eye with it. It should get right between/under where your eye meets your nose. That's all you need.





[:
Umm, you could try to get a more natural red if you want your hair that color.


Ask a hair stylist what she/he recommends. They know what they're talking about.


And for the makeup, you could get rid of the sparkles. It usually looks kindof tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites