Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice? Desperately in need for it.?

Hey, thanks so much for taking your time to help me out.


I have really need some beauty %26amp; hair advice, like ASAP!


Question 1- Okay, the problem is, I hispanic (spanish) and I have like banana curls, not BAD curly hair so I'm pretty thankful I guess. BUT.... my


baby hairs are like way TOO curly and they're kinda puffyish and kinky and i hate that because my hair is NOTHING like my baby hairs. UGH! What should I do with my baby hairs?





Question 2- I like my curly hair because when you pull on them they bounce back up like an extreme spring lol, and it's pretty. But I just don't how to take care of my curls and how to make sure they're healthy. When I wet my hair, my curls are wicked pretty but then I let them naturally dry and my hair gets puffy and frizzy. What should I do? I don't want to have to end up getting a relaxer and making my hair permanently straight!





I know those are a lot of questions but please, i really would appreciate it(:





THANKS SO MUCH!%26lt;3 I will pick the Best Answer, and they will get 10 pointssss!Beauty Advice? Desperately in need for it.?
The answer above me is right about the hair. My cousin and brother-in-law have the same problem, and the ponytail thing works for them. I would also suggest using a big round brush and a blow dryer to dry your hair. Just brush your hair from underneath with the brush as you move the dryer down with it. The size of the brush's barrel will keep your curls intact, and the sudden heat will help your hair stop frizzing. Also, use some kind of styling product before going out into frizz-inducing weather, like humidity.Beauty Advice? Desperately in need for it.?
1- not sure what you mean about the baby hairs





2 - i have EXACTLY the same hair as you. basically i find it easier to wash it then pul ot back in to a LOOSE half ponytail and it wont be as frizzy. or you can use frizz-ease prodcuts, they are really good.





hope i helped!
i would say straighten your baby hair and tuck it behind, and for


and for the frizzyness, get some special shampoo for it, and maybe some gel ? =)


i recommend panteen, or dove

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites