Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Advice- 8th Grade Graduation?

I'm graduating from middle school on Tuesday. This is the dress and shoes I'm wearing: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39613050@N0鈥?/a>


And this is me... http://www.flickr.com/photos/39613050@N0鈥?/a> Please no mean comments. I know I'm not beautiful and I know I'm chubby and I'm working on the latter. Not everyone is pretty, ya know.


I don't know what to do with my hair. It's wavy, but I don't want to straighten it... I like waves. What should I do with it? Like, an updo or something? I was thinking of pulling some hair back into a ponytail and the rest down... but idk. Also, advice on makeup? I have thick lashes so no more than a swipe of mascara on top... or else I look too overdone. I don't do eyeliner.


Thanks in advance.Beauty Advice- 8th Grade Graduation?
You are beautiful:) You could have your hair half up/half down and maybe curl it with a curling iron so you have those really pretty waves. For makeup I'm not sure. I like clean looks so I would maybe use cover up to get clear skin and a little eye makeup and some gloss. Good luck and congrats on graduating!Beauty Advice- 8th Grade Graduation?
messy bun and light shade of eye shaddow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites