Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty advice??? (Pic included)?

I am totally insecure and i need advice on how to better myself.


I have no curves, a wierd nose, crooked teeth, frizzy ish hair, bad skin, puffy cheeks, and a freaky looking chin.


I basically look like a freak in my mind.


The only features i'm ok with are my eyes.


I am not looking for insults or compliments, just advice on how to better myself. Maybe hair and makeup? Please and thankyou!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/32863925@N0…


(I'm the one on the right)Beauty advice??? (Pic included)?
I don't really think you need anything, I mean, a lot of us either like/love our faces and a lot of us just HATE them. I like your hair, just be careful your bangs don't get all wild.Beauty advice??? (Pic included)?
youve got to be f'n kidding me


your gorgeous girl and theres no need to talk down about yourself just to fish for compliments youve got great hair, you still have time for curves and believe me theres probably some fat chick out there dying for your body, if you have crooked teeth that can be fixed with braces and you need to stop focusing on the negative and look on the bright side or you'll always see yourself in a positive way. you need to wath an episode of how to look good naked and take everything they say to heart and listen to carmidy from what not to wear and embrace the features you have (i watch a lot of makeover shows) also check out seventeens body peace project


seriously once you get a positive body image your whole life aspect changes
Yeah, quit sucking up the pressure from others that you MUST look perfect or else you're a POS. That should do it. And just for the record, based upon this one photo, I'd be real pleased to be seen with you by my side.
everything you said about yourself is wrong except the thing you said about your eyes





your really really beautiful
Your very attractive, but ummm. maybe try putting a little more make-up on. Your Hair looks very good in that pic so idk waht else to say.
Wow you are the definition of beauty!
your pretty.


No worries.
you're pretty.


puffy cheeks are good %26amp; you have pretty lips.


your hair is nice.



You are fine.
Are you kidding me? You are so pretty! Stop thinking that way about yourself!
you are pretty!


you don't need anything


be confident hun(:
hot enough as is
You look beautiful, I don't know what your talking about.





haha
Geezz ur one sexy momma,


Shake it but dont break it !


*slap on the ****
  • mileage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites