Tuesday, June 22, 2010

High school beauty advice: Part 2 Makeup?

I'm 16 years old and I'm going into my Junior year.





I really need some beauty advice. I have golden blonde hair %26amp; bright green eyes.





First, I have NO fashion sense or anything. My friend was the one that helped me pick out my current clothes and hair style. The reason I'm asking on here is because she has moved away.





I have green eyes that I would really love to play up. But I have no idea how to. I have fairish skin and golden blonde hair.





I went online to covergirl.com and it told me a few things to buy but I would really like more help. I want to look pretty, not trashy.


I have horrible under-eye bags that I would love to get rid of or cover up.


I have a few pimples on the center of my forehead.


I also have TONS of blackheads on my nose that I can't get rid of.


What do you suggest I buy? I want to look natural but pretty. Remember all the stuff must come from Wal-Mart.High school beauty advice: Part 2 Makeup?
You sound like a pretty girl. To start with, wear a foundation that matches your skin the most then rub this in all over your face blending it into your neck, then get a concealer and rub it in under your eyes to cover up any darkness under your eyes. With Green eyes you should buy a gold or bronze eyeshadow and put this across your eyelids, this will bring out the colour of your eyes, I also suggest you put a black eyeliner on your waterline to also bring out the green of your eyes.


Buy some bronzer or blusher and rub this along the cheek bone to bring out your face shape. Get a natrual pink or clear lipgloss for your lips. Maybe you should play around with your hair and see what style suits you best, E.g, Bangs, Curls or straightened. For blackheads i suggest Clearasil, just look around the supermarket and see what you can find.





Good Luck and I Hope I Helped :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites