Tuesday, June 22, 2010

High school beauty advice: Part 1 Hair?

I'm 16 years old and I'm going into my Junior year.





I really need some beauty advice. I have golden blonde hair %26amp; bright green eyes.





First, I have NO fashion sense or anything. My friend was the one that helped me pick out my current clothes and hair style. The reason I'm asking on here is because she has moved away.





Hair:


I have side-sweeped bangs that go over my left eye, my hair has layers with the shortest one right coming to my ear. I usually straighten my hair. I don't want to get it cut any time soon because I would like to grow it out. I usually straighten it and that comes to my first question:





What products should I use for my hair? My hair is wavy but I straighten it daily. All the stuff needs to be able to bought at Wal-Mart.High school beauty advice: Part 1 Hair?
I suggest you buy a leave-in conditioner and some heat protection. I don't suggest using mousse unless you decide to leave your hair wavy.High school beauty advice: Part 1 Hair?
you could curl your hair of flip it out..i got mu curling iron at wal-mart fo 14.99 and it works really good...also buy some heat protection..Tresemme has alot of good stuff for your hair
I would totally recommend not straightening your hair daily. Sooner or later, your hair will become thin and it is not going to be pretty anymore. I personally have straight hair but since i have layers, it becomes wavy. I use a curl enhancing mousse and spray right after i take a shower. If you want your hair 2 be hard and scrunchy, apply more of the product. But if you still want it to stay soft, apply less. Once you take a shower, flip your hair and scrunch the products in. Than straighten your side bangs and you'll look good! All so, you can buy a shampoo and conditioner for your waves to be defined. If you need any more hair tips or fashion advice, e-mail me! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites