Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who can advice me how I can earn money selling my pictures or beauty on the internet?

ck with the ASPCAWho can advice me how I can earn money selling my pictures or beauty on the internet?
include farm animals and your success will be guaranteed.Who can advice me how I can earn money selling my pictures or beauty on the internet?
Think XXX and even then you would be real hard pressed for cash.
Why are you asking a question like this.....are you really serious? Or are you just joking?
You can ask for advice but I can only advise you.





First of all, why would someone pay for a picture of you. Do you want to model for a store or a catalogue? Many stores now use photos of their staff wearing their clothes. The staff whose photos are used are paid for them.





If you are more interested in selling beauty products, you would need to set up a website or sell through E-Bay or Craigslist, etc.





Sorry, I cannot help you more but your question is quite vague
uhh.. i don't know. but you can google it.


and try not to be so conceited when talking to them.


and make sure you're actually pretty before doing this.
Ha Ha! Enjoy your 10 cents a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites