Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help Please: Beauty Advice needed?

My face always looks tired. I get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water. I have dark circles under my eyes which does not help the situation. In addition, my face is starting to sag. I am only 26 years old; I don't smoke and I rarely drink alcohol. so my question is how can I make my face look less tired and how can I tighten the skin on my face without getting surgery?Help Please: Beauty Advice needed?
get some good eye cream for your eyes and get some good face cream for your face... i have did this for yours and i do not look my age...i really like nivea products... and avon has some good products too.. invest in some and use them awhile and see if that does not help...i do want to ask though if you feel well...if your not feeling well i think i would go have a physical.... just to rule out anything that might be wrong....Help Please: Beauty Advice needed?
facials......it's totally pampering!!
well to give ur face a healthy glow use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends (http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetai鈥?/a> ) ...apply on cheecks, tip of nose, and hair line ...this will enhance ur natural skin color.....also apply a concealar on the dark circles
get a cream that makes your face look younger like olay regenerist
You should definately try your local dermatology office. But a few quick things. Try ';Bora'; drinks. My dermatology doctor gave me Teamine eye complex, it has vitamin K and actually works, I use it every night. Go get a microdermabrasion that is usually used as an alternative to laser/chemical treatments. It can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out discoloration and pigment change, help smooth out acne scars and stretch marks and improve pore size and clear clogged pores- I highly recommend trying this. Gene Juarez will give you a consult at the same time and tell you what you can do/change to keep your skin looking great and how often you should go in for more microdermabrasions. Have you always been in the sunlight? You should start wearing SPF asap. My dermatologist recommends SPF35 but he says anything above is useless, anything less doesn't protect enough. Combine that with a hat and you will be saving your face. Hope you try these because I know you will notice a difference right away!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites