Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty advice/opinions please!!! (pic incl) Does my pubic hair look better in pic A or B? Thx.?

Here in the Southern Hemisphere - it's already April Fools Day...anyway now, that I have your attention...





QUESTION: Can you dig deep at all and tell me ONE joke you can recall from when you were a kid? 10 pts to one that's the most nostalgic he he.





**************************************鈥?br>

Here's one I can remember ( don't diss it ha ha )





2 ants were standing and chatting on top of a cereal box.





Suddenly 1 of them started running full-speed up %26amp; down, up %26amp; down the length of the top of the box.





Then he stopped, nearly collapsing %26amp; the other 1 said, ';What on earth was that about???';





';Oh..'; he puffed %26amp; gasped, ';It says ';TEAR ALONG THE DOTTED LINE.';Beauty advice/opinions please!!! (pic incl) Does my pubic hair look better in pic A or B? Thx.?
Sally was a little girl and she came home and had 5 dollars. Her mom asked her,Where did you get that?Johnny sat up in a tree while I did a cartwheel.Don't do that he is trying to see your underwear.Okay.The next day she came home with 10 dollars.Her mom said ';I believe I told you to stop that he is just trying to see your underwear.But mom I tricked him I did not wear any underwear today!Beauty advice/opinions please!!! (pic incl) Does my pubic hair look better in pic A or B? Thx.?
this is pathetic, but: from school days:/


Doctor Doctor I keep thinking I`ve got a car behind me.


Don`t worry. It`ll pass
a boy was working for a store and he hated his manager.





so for the managers brithday he got him a cactus





the manager sed, ';a cactus how thoughtful';





the boy sed, '; i've always likes pricks';





haha i know lame but its kinda funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites