Thursday, June 24, 2010

My friend wants beauty advice..?

Ok this is really my friend shes eleven and totally self conscious I think shes beautiful but What she wants she wants.... Okay so.. She told me to wright this.... SO :


Shes says:


I have small boobs 36 a.


I have pimples on my face.


I have horrible teeth.


I have Ugly un evan hair. -Thanks to hair stylest-


I have bushy eyebrows.


People say i have a witch nose.


I have bags under my eyes.


I am 185 pounds.


Alot of my friends say Im chubby.


But I say im fat.


I usally suck in my belly.


Im 5'6.


I have horrible feet and hands.


Only one boy has liked me. -EVER-


Im gonna be in 7th grade..


My friend who is super fat has a boyfriend who is super hot!


And i Just fell so ugly..





Me talikng here:::: Shes priety i wish i could convince her that she is but I cant She wants to wear good looking makeup Some good hairstyles -Pictures please- And good clothes -pictures please- Shes into t-shirts and jeans and stuff And accesories -btw- Sorry this is long- But she wants help- Anyways Please give advice on:





What kind of makeup to wear.


What kind of clothes.


What kind of hairstyle.


Additional Additional details:





She has brown hair.


Brown eyes.


White palish creamish skin.


Her hair comes to her neck.


She wont cut her hair short!.


Not alloud to have higlights at her school...


Wants to look beautiful!..








BTW: I mispelled 9 things sorry :]..My friend wants beauty advice..?
wow that's long.


but what she can do is..


with the boobs she can wear a padded bra.


with the pimples she must not have chocolate EVER and use pimple cream.


for the teeth she can get them fixed at the dentist and get whitening products.


for the uneven hair she can curl or straighten it or even go to a better stylist and get it done.


for the bushy eyebrows she can pluck and/or wax.


for the nose, she cant make it smaller (unless she has surgery) but she CAN make it less obvious by making her cheeks stand out (that way people wont notice her nose.


for the bags she can use maybelline concealer (its soo good!)


for the weight she can excersice and eat healthy.


for the bad hands and feet she can exfolliate and moisturise











theres a solution to EVERYTHING.


:)














mine?





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>My friend wants beauty advice..?
brown eyes are really pretty so maybe just make them her best feature. wear dark black covergirl lashblast mascara and use black or dark brown eyeliner that isn't too dramatic or over the top but noticeable. Get your eyebrows waxed if they're bushy. it really doesn't hurt all that much.
im pretty sure the ';friend'; ur talkin about is YOU! so, seriously ease up after all your only eleven. enjoy your childhood. ull have time to worry about these things once ur older.
shes 11?!


god when i was 11 i didnt even think about how i looked. i feel so bad for her, if shes only 11 and already selfconsious.
I stopped reading after ';she's eleven';-- She's too young. Or YOU'RE too young. =]
go to a school that lets you get highlights and who cares your 11 TRUST ME I looked weird when i was 11 Dont worry sweetie your gonna grow out of all this awkwardness BELEIVE ME looks dont matter okay? and boys are stupid! im going into gr 9 and ive only had one decent bf.. if yah need to talk email me or add me on msn.. sydney_babe_17@hotmail.com.. lmfaooo please dont worry about your looks ALSO! and my friend ann has bags under her eyes and all the boys used to make fun of her but she is sooo preetyy now TRUST me you will grow out of it





When I was in grade 6 my friend had a witch nose but w/e she got over it and i had big lips and everyone made nick names about it and when i was growing up i sucked my thumb so my teeth are hidious and i had bushy eyebrows too.. and every one thought my and my bffl were too skinny and that she was too tall and i was too short! seriously tho who cares? and my friend cut my bangs and i died my hair blonde trust me I USED TO LOOK HORRID! but now i dont :) lloook at me now www.flickr.com/photos/picnik-goddess
  • mileage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites