Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some beauty advice?

I want to change my makeup, what do you suggest? And what is something I can do so I can have more sex appeal?





This is me,


http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image…





P.S. If you are going to call me ugly, at least do it in a clever way like;


';You want more sex appeal? Put a bag over your face. It'll do you wonders!';I need some beauty advice?
I think you are pretty. I would use subtle colors for makeup. I definitely think you should use some light tinted lip gloss or something with a neutral color. You have pretty full lips and dont need to do much with them but a little tint or color would brighten up your face some.


I say do subtle colors becauseY yu are pretty and dont need to do much but maybe brighten up your face some since you are pale. Do you have any other pics where you are making a more typical expression? Also I say MAYBE... I am not sure but how about for a once in a while change either enhancing your curls with some mousse or gel or straightening your hair.I need some beauty advice?
your make up looks nice already, try wearing more mascara to get bigger, fuller lashes, and perhaps a lip color, and some gloss would probably suit you. try going with peaches, and apricots, it goes w/ your hair color and skintone. just dont wear to much makeup, it will look like your try to hard. if you want more sex appeal, try contouring your eyes, like this: http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uplo…


it's a bold, dramatic look, use natural eye shadow colors!





this should help:


http://www.thebeautyreview.com.au/2007/J…





try google imaging ';contoured eyes';


http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=…
your eye make up is nice..but u still kind of looked like u just woke up





get some LIQUID foundation or tinted moisturizer (a little darker than your skin color or identicle)





1. wsh your face


2. put face lotion orrrrr FACE sun tan lotion


3. put foundation on (the lotion makes it dewy)





do your eyes the way u do. that looks nice





take a primer and run it right under your eye brow arch and under your eyes (where your eye bugs are)





if you want. run a bronzer down your hose and cheack bones...or do a light blush (for special days)





haah your not ugly.
i think ur really pretty and a little more makeup will enhance ur face and your features, in the summer try a little bronzer on your cheek bones, in the winter u can change it up with some nice light pink. I think Your eyes are really pretty and u don't need to much makeup on them but some liquid liner on the top and mascara is enough, finish the look with some lip gloss that has a light tint of colour in it!
If there is one thing I could suggest to anyone with fair to moderately fair skins it would be: find a good blush!





Most people think who needs rosy cheeks? I'm not 5. But try something like 'warmth' from bare minerals or 'laughter' and the tan, slightly reddish color just brightens a fair face without taking away from it.





Another way to bring in a slight hint of color that would suit you VERY well is - make your lips naturally pink! Rub all the dead skin off with your hand when you think about it. Stay hydrated. Take a vitamin.





You really are beautiful %26amp; just adding natural (and naturalish color) will make you feel more complete. Honest.
If your picture wasn't so stupid, I'd answer this question. And adding links to your question from someone elses goes against the Community Guidelines. Have fun getting your questions deleted.
I THINK YOUR VERY BEAUTIFUL, not over the top and very natural you look comfortable in your own skin and thats beauty on its own.
First of all. You were the one talking about confidence. You are beautiful. The all natural look works really well on you.
A touch of eyeliner and mascara. And some blush. I really don't think you're ugly. I think you're gorgeous hun.
Try straightening your hair
your pretty as it is, dont change anything
wow ******* sexy
maybe some pink eyeshadow, brown or black eyeliner. ----♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites