Tuesday, June 22, 2010

High school beauty advice: Part 4 Fashion?

I'm 16 years old and I'm going into my Junior year.





I really need some beauty advice. I have golden blonde hair %26amp; bright green eyes.





First, I have NO fashion sense or anything. My friend was the one that helped me pick out my current clothes and hair style. The reason I'm asking on here is because she has moved away.





Clothes:


6+ graphic tees


4+ bootcut jeans


3 pairs of pointed toe flats


3 pairs of converse (pink, silver, %26amp; black)


2 pairs of skinny jeans (grey %26amp; pink)


1 long sleeve b%26amp;w plaid shirt


1 black vest


1-2 cardigans


1 pair of black boots


1 pair of jeans capris


3-5 necklaces





I need to know what would wrap up my wardrobe.








My bag for school is yellow.High school beauty advice: Part 4 Fashion?
here's just some tips for ur clothes...


ur only pairs of skinny jeans cant be grey and pink. u neeed atleast a couple normal denim skinny jeans. and a black.


andd i'd get regular flats...i wouldn't do pointedd..


ur gonna need more long sleeves and cardigansHigh school beauty advice: Part 4 Fashion?
If you don't like skinny jeans then buy the regular kind of jeans like flare.


Try getting more cardigans and t-shirts and some cute dressy tops.





Instead of pointed toe flats, get regular flats that match with your clothes or plain ones.





Converses are pretty cute, especially High tops. Try getting the neon ones and pair them with Skinny jeans and a graphic.





:D





Please answer.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • mileage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites