Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can any Beauty Therapists give me aftercare advice for?

A body Galvanic Treatment (thighs and abdomen)


Vacuum Suction (backs of legs and back)Can any Beauty Therapists give me aftercare advice for?
1. Dry body brush at home, as this will reduce cellulite (always towards the heart)


2. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and waste


3. Exercise


4. Eat healthily


5. Avoid toxins (e.g. tea, coffee, redbull, cigarettes, etc.) This will produce cellulite.Can any Beauty Therapists give me aftercare advice for?
Hello there,


I am a holistic therapist not a beauty therapist but I give out after care advice for all my treatments so I can give you a few general rules





First thing to remember is you must rest after treatment


Take time for yourself


Drink plenty of water to speed up the removal of toxins


Do not eat spicy foods this can cause upset a salad or soups are a good idea


Get an early night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites