Friday, December 11, 2009

Need beauty advice?? please give me advice?

whats the best advice you can give me for looking my best? especially my face?Need beauty advice?? please give me advice?
Try asking on


http://vicksfashionfix.wordpress.com/


Personal stylist who answers every question





Good LuckNeed beauty advice?? please give me advice?
I would use a light foundation base, eye liner on the bottom and top of you eye lids darker in the outer corner (lighter in the inner corner). With a eye shadow to match your eye color e.g blue eyes = dark blue eye shadow, brown eyes = dark brown eye shadow, on your lips a clear lip gloss. Go natural don't pile on the make up.
Um, acne medicine, if you have acne, make up, good haircut, clean teeth, umm, not chapped lips.
always wear lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites