Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can I ask for some beauty and relationship tips or advice?

what are some of the memorable, funniest, wackiest and most outrageous beauty or relationship advice you ever received in your entire life?





lets have fun remembering ...Can I ask for some beauty and relationship tips or advice?
rubbing butter on your breasts makes them grow lol





when i was like 14, i went to the fridge every night and rubbed butter on my boobs. my mom was like, what happened to that butter i just bought...needless to say, it did not work. but hey, thats the power of 14 y.o. friends who tell you anything lolCan I ask for some beauty and relationship tips or advice?
Well erm.... cutting chocolate out of your diet i consider that wacky and outrageous!





Beauty tips...


Drink lots of water (2liters a day)


Get at lest eight hours sleep!


Have a balanced diet!


Get the right make up to suit your skin


Love your look! Every ones unique and special in different ways


Don't think your better than anyone else!





Relationship advice....


Don't let yourself be used!


Don't change for anyone only for yourself


No one has the write to pull you down!


Live,love and be happy!





Enjoy life you only get 1 shot!
Most outrageous beauty advice I got was to comb my hair a hundred times everyday to make it beautiful and shiny! The wackiest love advice I got was to dump the guy I was with just because he is bald. hehehe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites