Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?

I am a man from arabia end im happy to be in dis country because it so free. Dis finally gives to me the chance for me to do what I want with the body. First off, I wanna get brest implants, but dis is not the kind that a woman gets. I want my implants be silicon, but to eccentuate my masculin shape. I be always skinny all my life, but I want look like sumo wrestler because I find dis sexi. I also wanna wear the mascara in metallic green and the red like the turkey. Leather clothes end long hair, shaved at de sides with topknot is also good idea. There is to be feather in hair end stome necklace. And I dance the fast like in the Riverdance, but I keep dis to meself all dis years because dis not eccepteble dancing for men in arabia. Basically, I want look like native american or egyptien prince. I em somewaht tone end muscular end have the half dark skin. Ladies, do you think this look be sexi end exotic for a men, or do you think this is bed idea?I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?
1. learn to spell well


that is very fashionable................I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?
er...if it makes you happy then go for it!!you only live once!!x
Would like to know who taught you English?? they need to be fired! and sorry I have met alot of Arabs and I never heard one speak this way!
Hee hee..if you feel these enhancements will make you feel more confident, I guess you will feel sexier and





and therefore.. look sexier.





Personally, I think a man looks best when he's relaxed and comfortable in his own skin, feather or no feather.
You mean pectoral implants? Have you trtied hitting the gym first and really buffing up? HTH : )
Sounds great. Makeup and highly colorful clothing are fun to wear.
sounds pretty hot,except for the makeup..


personally,i'm not attracted to guys who were makup.


the implants might be ok,but they might make you look out of perportion.leather clothes are not what you want to where every day,because girls will think you look dorky.top-knot is not sexy.


no feather.


other than that,sounds great.......


try bench pressing to make your chest naturally bigger.
That's out of date, and out of style. In this country we call that a cross-dresser. Just being honest











Disclaimer- I am not discriminate of any type of people (being a lesbian myself) I accept whatever you wanna do. You only live once. I just speak the truth.
I say do whatever you like....however I personally do not think that this look is sexy, but I am sure there are those that do.


Why would you want to change yourself??


Just be who you really are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites