Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i gain confidence to my self.. i think am lack of it.. can someone there give me some beauty advice.?

Try personal coaching - This doesnt provide a quick fix, but it does get to the bottom of why you feel underconfident, and helps you to identify how you can make yourself feel better, I have been training as a coach recently and find that it has completely changed who i am and how I see both myself, and other people! Try searching 'life coaches' and your area on Yahoo and it will bring up a few you can speak to. :)How can i gain confidence to my self.. i think am lack of it.. can someone there give me some beauty advice.?
Learn to love yourself and pray, people may not like this answer, but it all comes from getting to know who you are. And learning to love yourself, must come first, so that you can see the beauty that you already have, you can dress up a money, but it will still be a money. People pleasing does not work! Tell yourself that you love you, and take care of you like you do. Do positive things like showing love for others, go spend some time helping people in need, this is an example. Build up yourself and you will feel better and more than likely look better to you too. God BlessHow can i gain confidence to my self.. i think am lack of it.. can someone there give me some beauty advice.?
You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself how do i want to look and make it happen
You have to surround yourself with people who boost your self confidence. What is the cutest thing on your body? ACCENTUATE IT!! Walk with your head up and smile a lot. Tell yourself I am confident I am beautiful and it will start to happen. If you believe it others will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites