Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty advice for fat guy (i'm asking for my friend)?

I need lots of beauty advice for fat guy and I am asking for my friendBeauty advice for fat guy (i'm asking for my friend)?
Big Draping Shirt, and a lot of humor, and charm, and a certain amount of sincerity, and see yourself as handsome and bold. Some women like big men, they subconsciously find them secure and safe. Above all else even if you have to bluff, confidence in yourself is critical. I wish you or your friend luck in all that you do. Beauty advice for fat guy (i'm asking for my friend)?
Dark wash straight leg jeans, a t-shirt, and a structured jacket will be his new best friends, they will give him the leanest looking body as possible (that's if he's just fat not obese)
no your not baby. your screen name is fat guyneeds girl


seriously honey first rule in dating is HONESTY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites