Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty Advice girls?

Latley I have been using tanning beds and I am loving the color but I am way to paranoid about getting skin cancer so I am going to stop.What is the best self tanner the price doesnt matter..I just want something that doesnt streak and wont come off on my clothes.How can I fake a nice glow without harming my skin?Thanks so much.Beauty Advice girls?
Good job! I think the best self tanner is Loreal Bronze Self Tanning Lotion. I ues it myself and it works pretty well! Plus, it's on the cheap side.





http://www.nextag.com/loreal-bronze-self鈥?/a>





Good luck!Beauty Advice girls?
i think jergens works pretty well, just get the right color for your skin tone
I used to use tanning beds and now I'm freaked out by the possibility of getting skin cancer too. You might try the profession spray-on tan (i.e. Mystic Tan) at the salon. I haven't tried it yet, but, my friends have and you wouldn't know that it wasn't a fake n' bake tan, or, a real tan from the beach.





I have tried the Bath %26amp; Body Works sunless tanner and I don't particularly care for the smell, but, it does produce good results in a fairly short of amount of time.





For more gradual tanning, try the Jergens lotion that has the self-tanner in it. Also, another good one is the Neutrogena brand.





But overall, I think the one that's going to give you the most consistent, non-streaking results is going to be the professional spray-on tan like Mystic Tan. They run about $12-$15 per session. Some say the tan lasts about 7 days per session.
why dont you just get a spray tan?


some tanning beds offer it


and you only pay like 20 dollars and it lasts for at least 1 week or 10 showers.


tanning beds are the only way to get that color.


i tan %26amp; i love it


live for the moment


dont be paranoid about cancer


shyt you can die from sumthing falling out the sky, does that mean you wont go outside? dont think so...
I like Jregens but I hate the smell. I have a friend and her skin looks tan when she eats sweet potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites