Friday, December 11, 2009

My sisters need some beauty advice. Please Help!!!!?

http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu96/鈥?/a>My sisters need some beauty advice. Please Help!!!!?
haha. Man I love your questions.





Love the caption at the bottom that says ';hot babes.';My sisters need some beauty advice. Please Help!!!!?
Awe, i love how you want to help your sisters.


I would say, go and get a new haircut with side bangs, and then straighten it. use some make up ( foundation, eyeliner, ect.) and then go shopping at placed like Hollister, Abercrombie %26amp;%26amp; Fitch. Then when they get there braces off, that will make a big difference. And use some really good, pretty lipgloss.


Hope i helped, good luck!
well Eddie, it's so sweet of you to wanna help ur sisters..


I say they should just go to a dentist and fix their teeth (I think that this is the main problem)





Hope I've helped


:)
Um, they look the same. So i guess theyre both equal looking haha.
lol


im a twin!
i almost choked on mi french fries.!!!!!..maybe get a diff hair cut and learn how to do make-up..and a new wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites