Friday, December 11, 2009

I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?

I am a man from arabia end im happy to be in dis country because it so free. Dis finally gives to me the chance for me to do what I want with the body. First off, I wanna get brest implants, but dis is not the kind that a woman gets. I want my implants be silicon, but to eccentuate my masculin shape. I be always skinny all my life, but I want look like sumo wrestler because I find dis sexi. I also wanna wear the mascara in metallic green and the red like the turkey. Leather clothes end long hair, shaved at de sides with topknot is also good idea. There is to be feather in hair end stome necklace. And I dance the fast like in the Riverdance, but I keep dis to meself all dis years because dis not eccepteble dancing for men in arabia. Basically, I want look like native american or egyptien prince. I em somewaht tone end muscular end have the half dark skin. Ladies, do you think this look be sexi end exotic for a men, or do you think this is bed idea?I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?
I think you should put your practical jokes somewhere else...haha





A.S. %26lt;3I need some beauty advice, end im a guy. Ladies end gentlemen, pleese help me?
urrrrrrrrrr crazy!!! tall, dark, and muscular are good but sumi wrestler in leather clothes??? ewwwwwww!!! watevs i go 4 guys who r tall, have, a tan, and a six pack. o yeah and a skater hair cut is a major turn on!
I think you're silly! nice try anyway! you did make me laugh!
First of all, you are such an idiot! It shows that you are trying to immitate Ali G's accent because the idiot that you are you'd probably think he's Middle Eastern. Just so you know Sasha Baron Cohen is British and Jewish himself.


Now, about the rest of the ridiculous stuff that you've written, I have no problem with men that dress in drag or want to change their appearance, but it clearly shows that you are one of these racist pigs who would say junk like this to insult Middle Eastern ppl!





Well, the joke is on you moron!!!
you trying to make yourself funny ';dis not working';you are not saying the truth i know how Arabia speak
YUCK!!!! I just can't believe you put the Native American race in your question! Not only is this a disgrace to your people, its a disgrace to men period! You ask if this is a bad idea... HELL YEA IT IS!!!! If you were born a man, be a man!
I tink dis bad idee end I tink you crazy man! Metallic green bad idee. Try some lectric blue Evrybody no's lectric blue better dan metallic green! wot are u, crazy?
YES IT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA. FIRST OF ALL IF YOU ARE NOT JUST B.S ING US THEN YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO DECORATE YOURSELF IN THE HOPES OF MAKING UP FOR A LACK OF PERSONALITY. WORK ON YOUR MIND AND TRY NOT TO LOOK CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites