Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty advice, what would make me more beautiful?

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-鈥?/a>





I know less makeup and grow my eyebrows out (which I am working on) what else like what could I do with my hair, any makeup tips?Beauty advice, what would make me more beautiful?
yeah grow your eye brows out.


and layer your hair or something to give it more of an edge.


hope i helped.


=]Beauty advice, what would make me more beautiful?
MY MAKEUP TIPS: If I were you I would wear natural colors that go good with my skin. Sometimes a subtle light pink eyeshadow with peachy lipgloss looks good for a more natural look. Or if you want more hardcore, you could wear a little eyeliner and some gray eyeshadow. Or some bright blues and pinks for a vibrant look. I like my makeup to fit with my outfit. Just don't overdo the makeup, %26amp; you could ask a few good friends for an honest opinion on your look to see if it really suits you. I have brown hair, so I usually stay away from dark colors like blacks and grays, that don't look very good on me.
nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites