Friday, December 11, 2009

Best beauty advice?

Anyone have advice?Best beauty advice?
yeah. bottled beauty is over rated. you don't need makeup to be beautiful, you'll find people will like the real you more than the painted you. here's an example, I always wanted to look like a celeb so I went to school wearing alot of makeup. people told me i looked like a cracked out version of liza minelli. but a week later I didn't wear makeup, brushed my hair back and no lipstick just a little chapstick and the guy I liked came up to me and said I looked like Angelina Jolie, I was so happy cause she was my beauty idol besides marilyn moroe and liz taylor. I just told you that so you know you can be beautiful without makeup but you don't have to listen to me. I just hope you'll take my advice and good luck.Best beauty advice?
Please be more specific! Beauty advice regarding . . . makeup, hair styles, . . . . ?
if you have greasy hair and your not able to wash it, but baby powder on it and it pulls the grease right out of it! good for when your camping ;) and since summers coming...





put toothpaste on pimples.. helps reduce redness
put lotion/face moisturiser on your face so hair wont be


static-ky
Don't frown, it'll give you wrinkles!!! Smile every chance you get!!! I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites