Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you give him some beauty advice, please?

http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/…Can you give him some beauty advice, please?
lay him out on my lawn, I'll catch him on the next turn with my mowerCan you give him some beauty advice, please?
Wear a hat.
10 gallons of hot wax and an old bed sheet should do the trick.
You're a natural beauty!


Just grow your hair long and you're all set.


Watch out for hunters.
Wear wacky glasses to draw attention to your eyes.
Wax, baby. It's gonna hurt.
Guess he won't be needing a gorilla suit for halloween!





Does he howl at the moon too??
Hey--I've got a friend who might be interested , Is he single?
get a wax.
Thats looks like something I ran over the other morning on the way to work...LMAO!
OH MY GAWD! That can't be comfortable!
I like a hairy man.................but ...........even this is too much for me......♥
In this order:





1. Get the lawn mower out


2. Get the weed whacker out


3. Get a nice sharp pair of scissors out


4. Get the shaving cream and a razor


5. Get yer a** to the salon for what ever is left!


6. Use all above mentioned items in order
Buy conditioner by the gallon.
Yee- haw! By golly, I think I could get lost in all that forest and not be able to find his tree.
Braid it! Braids are sheek this season.....
That just made me gag....wax
I just threw up my lunch in my mouth and swallowed it. OMG
holy shlt I think it's Sasquatch...ssservices out.
Yikes ....I kinda feel sorry for the guy!
I like him just the way he is. :P
reminds me of that guy that they ripped the hair off of on american idol :)





paula abdul would say that his chest hair is ';very distracting';.





actually the guy sorta looks like saddam hussein :)
he should definitely highlight the beard....
He should color the hair on his head to match his body hair -other than that he is beautiful...
I will bathe him in nair . Id give him a makeover and make him HOTT !
Do you think he keeps his groin area shaved...i mean Ewwww if that is that hairy as well....
He's beautiful the way he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites