Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any beauty advice for naturally curly hair? ?

I have naturally curly hair, it looks like little ringlets and is pretty long. I used to be ashamed of it and wore it tied up all the time. Now I wear it down more, but I'm so tired of wearing it the same exact way all the time. What else can I do with it, I want a style change big time!!!Any beauty advice for naturally curly hair? ?
OMG!! I'm soo just like you! My hair is naturally curly and I used to hate it! My main thing of advice to you is don't fight it!!! It's much better to have really curly beautiful ringlets then almost straight, ugly waves. Bye shampoo that's formulated to help curls. Also use mouse so it looks cute.





Now, for things to do with it, Wear it down and straighten your bangs with a little curve. That's one of the things I do. Or put your bangs up in a little pouf. that's another thing I do that's pretty cute. Another thing you could do if you really dont like having curly hair, get a flat iron, and straighten it! Have fun!~!~!


Any beauty advice for naturally curly hair? ?
hehe i kinda had somthing like your situation....i used to straiten my hair allll the time and then like i noticed it looked pretty acutlly natrualy curly (mines more looser wavy curls) and like i know that theres not much to do but you could do one of those poofs (you pin your bangs back and poof it up a little) or like get highlights
use large curlers before you go to bed, it will make it fabulous:)


you can try straightening it. if you dont have a straightener, i recommend the Chi straightener because it doesnt damage your hair. it will take quite a while but you will love how you look.:)
Ohh by the sound of ur hair i love it, i totally hate my hair its sucky, anyway try a fishtail braid they look so kawaii wit curly hair ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites