Friday, December 11, 2009

Any beauty advice for me? photo included?

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/A鈥?/a>





Should I cut my hair, grow it longer? do a different color? change my make up? Don't worry about insulting me... I just want your honest opinionAny beauty advice for me? photo included?
You are already really pretty!


But if you want, you could dye your hair completely blonde. I think that would look great! And you could even put a few highlights in it. And growing it longer would look nice as well. And I wouldn't change anything about the makeup.Any beauty advice for me? photo included?
i think you look fine


make up is good, and maybe you could change your hair? Maybe get side bangs and straighten it a little.





you kind of look like julia stiles by the way
I really like everything about you lol. Just get your hair cut again because its getting too poofy. And if you would like you could lose some weight but I think you don't really need to
beauty advice?!? are you kidding your georgous just the way you are!!!
pic a color and stick with it





dark blonde or strawberry blonde
Loose about 10 pounds. Then you will be 'stunning.'
i would die it golden blonde your really pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites