Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need beauty advice for a spring dance...?

Okay so it isn't very foral or anything but I am still wearing a short strapless white dress with a small short sleeve coat to cover my shoulders. I was wondering if you could give me some make up and hair ideas for the dance...





My hair is medium thick, past my shoulders, dirty blonde, layered with bangs, and naturally straight. My face is almost oval but kinda circular. My eyes are bluish green and my face is farely tan. I am allowed to wear any kinf of make up and would like something that includes eyeliner in the style.I need beauty advice for a spring dance...?
Your dress sounds lovely. Do you have any jewelry to go with it? ';Diamonds'; are best for white.





Pin all your hair back to enhance your face and neck.





Your eyes sound like they are the most exciting part of your face. Choose eye shadow that will compliment them. I would recommend putting white on the eyelid and blend a blue color down from the eyebrow into the white. Put a speck of green on the outside and blend it into the blue. Just enough to be noticed. Use the black eyeliner on both the upper and lower lid. Don't forget masscara on both upper and lower.





Wear a subtle perfume.I need beauty advice for a spring dance...?
1)Hair-Put it half up with any cute accessories, like ribbons, and curl your hair


2)Make Up-


1)The Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush


2)Green Eye Shadow


3)A light pink colored lip gloss(that is soo spring, and it looks great against fairly tan skin) Ex. Clinique 'Instant Light' Lip Perfrector in the shade Rose Shimmer(available at Nordstrom)


4)Light mascara


5)A thin line of eyeliner, because that will compliment your green eyes


6)Maybe some Revlon Lash Jewels eye accents








*anything thats revlon, available at drugstores





Hope this helps!
Be floral. It's spring remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites